Who all is breaking out the grills and coronas tomorrow?
Who all is breaking out the grills and coronas tomorrow?
"Why so serious?"
What is special about tomorrow?
I'll always want a little more than I already have.
Cinco de Mayo [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Cinco De Myo ... or however you spell it ..
"Why so serious?"
Chili cook-off at work tomorrow! This boys gonna take 1st prize with my special "Wendy's special: Missing finger chili!"
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
No grill or coronas for me... I'll be breaking out the books because I have finals. Oh joy!
Yeah right!
there is a fine art of "winging it" you need to learn to practice. I have one tomorrow, one friday, and 2 monday and I am done.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
not for me either...Have a two tests-one in physiology and another one then have to finish and turn in my kinesiology project by 5:00 plus go to work...i'll be "booked" all day..haha
Today is Cinco De Mayo
and it is 05/05/05 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
so won't next year have a 6/6/06?????
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks